Friday, May 14, 2010

It's Official

What's official? Well, two things. First, it's official that you're all hooked on the blog because I can tell how much you missed WMBC after a week and a half of minor lazyness R & R.

But, more importantly, after losing in 6 to the Celtics, it's official that Lebron has only one thing to focus on.

Ok, so maybe he has "some decisions to make."

Still, watching the end of this highlight (go to 4:10 to see specifically what I'm talking about, jersey sure does come off easy, doesn't it?) does get you wondering, where will he land?

Let me just say, from a fashion standpoint, I know what objectively looks best.

Ok, ok. I may be biased. And, I may have the fashion sense of... um..., uh...... let's say... the best placekicker there ever was. (Hey, if a look works, rock it. You know what they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.) But cmon! The Garden. The lore (by the way, has it been that long already?). The fans. What's not to love?

I guess only time will tell, but this summer just got a whole lot more interesting (even though, while one team will land Lebron, other fan bases will feel at home here).

Let me be the first to unofficially welcome Lebron with a suggestion for your new theme song.

Don't worry Cleveland, I got a suggestion for your theme song, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment