Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Midday Madness: 08/04/10

Midday Madness on this lovely Wednesday (I think I like the idea of midday updates on the blogspot site) to get you through boring lunch.

Let's begin.

You are welcome, Yankees fans. On the same day I posted about how A-Rod couldn't seem to get to 600, he answered, homering against the Blue Jays. However, can I just say that I was partially right? Of course he hit this historic homerun in the bottom of the first inning against a .500 team...

Brett Favre says he doesn't know yet if he is retiring and that he never sent a text to his teammates. It would seem that right now, he's perfectly comfortable breaking high school athletes fingers helping out with drills at a local high school. He apparently does have a timeline with the Vikings, though, to make the ultimate decision, but wouldn't give the date, saying, "I hate those guys who ruin movie endings."

All this not being allowed to practice business is exhausting for poor Albert Haynesworth, who again took the day off from Shanahan's conditioning test. Hopefully one day soon the two can reconcile, and Shanahan can take Alby out for a make-up sundae allow Haynesworth to begin practicing. Till then, we'll keep enjoying the entertainment.

By the way, this marks the 50th post on this site. Pretty crazy. I'll update the favorite posts soon so you don't have to wade through my seemingly endless less popular posts and can find the gem or two nuzzled among the awful masses

No comments:

Post a Comment